You may want to Download resume as PDF
Hello! My name is Aryan Ebrahimpour. I am a Software Engineer and Designer.
I began programming in middle school and since then my interest has become an obsession. I develop applications and write articles in my weblog, I read software and hardware articles, and I follow Programming language and technology documentation to improve my programming and algorithm design skills. I constantly strive to become a better software engineer.
F# is currently my favorite language that I use it everywhere I can. I'm an experienced Functional Programmer in F# and its great features such as:
- Computation Expressions like async, query, ...
- Type Providers
- Units of Measures
- Type Extensions and Abbreviations
- Data Structures like list, array, seq, ...
- Discriminated Unions
- Inline Optimization and Statically Resolved Types (Compile-time Generics)
- Flexible Types
- Active Patterns
- Lazy Expressions
Check out my F# projects and contributions in GitHub.
I know C# and its features, design guidelines, data structures and model of computation.
Check out my C# projects and contributions in GitHub.
Web Frameworks and Technologies
Browser Extension Development
GUI and Front-end
Electronics / IoT / Arduino
Cloud and Distributed Systems
WSO2 SI / Siddhi
Microsoft Office Dev
UI / UX
I work on a wide varity of DevOps related projects in SystemGroup, a large company in Tehran, Iran which provides enterprise-scale ERP systems, cloud solutions, automation and accounting services and software.
Some of the projects that I’ve deeply involved with:
- A Custom Continiuous Testing framework called SG.CodeCoverage
- Redesigning and evolution of SystemGroup’s Test Frameworks
- Maintaining a custom fork of Zulip called sg-zulip for the company
- Created an easy-to-use knowledge sharing mechanism based on DocFX
- Created a remote-employee monitoring system on top of Skype for Business
- Created a rich-featured extension for easier testing and monitoring of internal systems as an Azure DevOps Extension
- Created company’s open-source GitHub organization
- Created a fast coverage calculator with a graphical web and desktop dashboard
- Contributed to the microservice architecture design and development of a cloud-native service of the company
IUST Cloud Computing Center
I work for the Cloud Computing Center of Iran University of Science and Technology, a research cloud lab supervised by Dr Mehrdad Ashtiani.
Because I was a student in a university far from the city, I couldn’t work in a company, but instead, I worked as a freelancer and done side projects in my spare time. I built desktop and web applications at the time:
- Desktop Software Developer (WPF)
- ASP.NET Web Developer
I developed Industrial applications for HOMATEC company, such as CityCloud cloud file storage app, Bafgh Automation app, etc.
Master of Computer Engineering
At Iran University of Science & Technology, I’ve studied performance evaluation of computer systems, distributed systems, cloud and grid computing, data mining, dynamic complex networks, and fault tolerance of software and hardware systems. I'm currently working on scheduling algorithms in serverless platforms and function-as-a-service. My advisor professor is Dr Mehrdad Ashtiani
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
At University of Guilan, I began to share my knowledge about programming and web design with other students. After that, I became a member of the academic forum and participated in an ACM programming contest with the result of honorable mention. I had in-class presentations about Agile software methodologies, DevOps, Refactoring and Bad smells in code, processes and threads, SQL Server and Entity Framework related presentations, Economical and social topics like Human Development Index, Informal Sector, etc.
Mathematics and Physics
In years of high school, I've studied Discrete mathematics, Differential mathematics, Chemistry, Static and Dynamic Physics, Geometry, Statistics, Probability and Persian literature.